Welcome, Tervetuloa, Välkommen, Willkommen

Welcome to www.lan-blogi.blogspot.com! Hope you enjoy reading this! :)

perjantai 7. lokakuuta 2011

So I told you that I was going to a soccer tournament. It went well. We lost 2 games, had 2 ties, but won 1 !! :D which was great! :) We went there by bus. It took for about five hours. We left on Friday, and came back on Sunday evening. Loved the trip and tournament! I would definently like to go again! I slept on the way back and some of my team mates took pics of me while I was asleep. Here's that pic....:/
okay, don't ask about my potition :D       
So that's about it from the tournament :D Well what else could I tell you. My life is doing well :D School, soccer, school, soccer, babysitting, school, jogging, school :D and most importantly FRIENDS! :D

3 kommenttia:

  1. hahhhaa toi kuva :------D kirjota sun juoksemisesta postaus! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Meidän blogissa on sulle haaste, käy kattomassa. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. kävin tai no käyn vastaamassa :) mut tota noinn mistä juoksemisesta :D

    VastaaPoista