Welcome, Tervetuloa, Välkommen, Willkommen

Welcome to www.lan-blogi.blogspot.com! Hope you enjoy reading this! :)

lauantai 27. elokuuta 2011

Well now i just created my blog. It might take a while before i get used to it and understand how it works, but o' well, whatever. :) I'm going to tell you about myself and my hobbies, add pictures ect. Sometimes i'm gonna  write this in english, that my american friends can read this too. But for myself it's easier to write in finnish, so i might sometimes write in finnish instead of english. 

So let me tell you about myself. I'm a thirteen year old girl. I live in Espoo in Finland. I've lived in the U.S for three years, and i have a few friends from there that i keep in touch with. That's why i usually write this in english. But if i write in finnish (this is for my american friends) and you want to know what i said, just ask. And of course it works the other way around too. If someone doesn't understand what i mean or say, they can just ask. 

my photographing :)

In Veikkola at a dog show, in child and dog-ring.

Stadi Cup, summer 2011 :)
I play soccer in a team called lepa. I've played soccer for five years. Two years in the U.S and three years in finland. I also like to go jogging with my friends or just by myself. And i go walking with my friend and her dogs a lot. I love dogs and i would like to have my own dog in the future. It might be a labradors retriever and the dog in the picture (up) is the same breed :) In the picture, i'm at a dog show with my friend. And later on you might notice that i also like taking pictures of stuff. So later you might see some some pics that i've added.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti